Pre Loader

FAQ’s and Resources

Frequently Asked Questions


5 Water Management Districts: Drainage Basin Maps
Each Mitigation Bank Permit identifies a geographic area served by the permitted mitigation bank within a defined region (mitigation service area).

Click to view larger image.

SJRWMD Basins​
SWFWMD Basins​
SFWMD Basins​
SRWMD Basins​

Mitigation Banking Helpful Links/Resources:

Federally Permitted and Pending Florida Mitigation Banks (status of permits, available credits and ledger):  (Click Go On to Webpage)

The Five Water Management Districts throughout Florida:

SJRWMD Mitigation Banks:

SWFWMD Mitigation Banks:

SFWMD Mitigation Banks: (Need to search by Mitigation Bank Permit Number):

NWFWMD Mitigation Banks:

SRWMD Mitigation Banks: Need to search by Mitigation Bank Permit Number:

FDEP Mitigation Bank Ledgers:

National Wetlands Inventory: Wetlands Mapper:

National Wetlands Inventory (NWI),

Real Property Dedicated in Perpetuity for Conservation Exemption Application

Please click on the link for forms that need to be submitted to your county tax collector by March 1st of the year you are requesting a tax exemption for.  This is form DR-418-C.  Once you are approved, you should only need to file the Renewal form DR-481-CR, also referenced.